Description: This project which was completed in September 2004. The project consisted of the removal of the existing air systems and the installation of a new duct work system, and make-up air system for a 5000 seat arena. The city of St. Catharines tendered the structural and building components however Group 92 Mechanical was responsible for the coordination of the building trades.
- Central make up air units.
- New spiral duct system throughout the high bay level of the arena
- Alteration to the structure to allow for the installation of the new MAU Units.
- Alterations to rain water leaders and underground storm systems.
- Make up air systems.
- CO2 systems and interlocks with MAU and Fans.
- Natural gas system.
Engineer: Engineering Concepts Niagara