Description: Group 92 has completed several boiler room upgrades and retrofits with the District School Board of Niagara. A handful of schools worked on with the DSBN are:
- A.N. Myer Secondary School
- Crystal Beach High School
- Fort Erie Secondary School
- John Marshall Elementary School
- Phince Philip Elementary School
- Port Colborne Secondary School
- Princess Margaret Elementary School
- Rose Seaton Elementary School
- Ross Elementary School
Description: Complete removal of three existing air handling units complete with all associated ducting, piping, electrical and BAS and the supply and installation of three new Trane air handling units complete with ducting, piping, electrical and BAS in the expanded penthouse mechanical room.
Highlights: The entire project had to be completed over summer break...
Description: This project was carried out under Group 92’s complete administration. A major boiler upgrade for the institution, the project has allowed Niagara College to increase heating efficiencies while having the assurance of a low maintenance system. At a routine inspection, the VP of De Dietrich Boiler Systems offered his admiration of the work...
Description: Construction of a new 46000 sq. ft., 3 storey LEED Academic Building for ESL / International Groups Classics and Humanities. Project completion is targeted for Spring 2010.
- Grey water system
- Energy conservation equipment and fixtures
- Construction and design initiatives for the reduction of environmental impact
- Named 2010 Project of the Year...
Description: This project is the largest new construction school Group 92 has been involved with. This school provides a home for students from JK through grade 8. There is also a daycare centre that a separate provider is utilizing. A sophisticated building automation system was installed to incorporate all heating, cooling and air management...