Description: Rooftop make-up air unit replacements for 7 condominium buildings. Work included demolition and removal of existing units and duct shafts supplying make up air to corridor hallways. Special care was taken during removal and construction because condominiums were occupied.
- All work done in occupied buildings with minimal downtime of services
- Logistics involving a crane...
Description: Construction involves a large and critical area of Terminal 3's West End Process area. Such aspects include alterations to the departures, arrivals and customs administration areas. In meeting project goals, the unique logistics accessing security sensitive areas was accomplished through integrated communications between the general contractor, owner and other stakeholders involved. The above...
Description: Phased project including office, storage and washrooms renovations.
- Installation of new rooftop units and associated duct work.
- New washroom facilities and related plumbing.
Description: Construction of a new multi use arena complex. This arena will be inclusive of 4 NHL sized rinks.
- NHL Sized Main Rink - 2,000 seats
- Flexible Community Room for hosting special events and public skating
- Office facilities for all youth user groups
- Meeting Rooms with audio/video capabilities
- On-site Pro Shop & Skate sharpening services
- 3 NHL Sized Community...
Description: This project was completed in September 2005. The project consisted of the construction of four new arenas with a common area with dining facilities, pro shop and community rooms. Each of the four arenas had localized dressing rooms and washroom facilities. The mechanical rooms were Duplex (one mechanical room) per two arenas.